Australia Zoo - Tiger Temple

Okay, so this is the real tiger temple.

saluting to the lion statue
a replica of all the angkor's tiger.


cambodian replica statue


In this post, not only you will see real tigers.

tiger by the pool


You will see them swim!

tiger ready to jump


You will also see them hang out with human! Like friends!!

chilling out with tiger


I suppose one of the most memorable trip during my Brisbane stay was visiting the Australia Zoo and the highlight of it all was the temple tiger.

I've never seen such magnificent animals at such close proximity and with such energy.
Most tigers I've seen in zoos are either lazing around all day long or sleeping. Pretty boring creatures, I used to think.

trio tigers


But no, not these tigers. These tigers are playful and fun to watch.

playing with tigers on land


playing with tigers in the water


They're so adorable I even created a comic strip on it.

Read.

swimming tiger
*Happily swimming* "La la la"


human tiger playing in water
"Oh look, Human."


wanna play


no biting


pushing tiger away


tiger splashing water


don't be cheeky


throw tantrum


cute tiger


don't look away


still wanna play


chew


human tiger hug


wet tiger


Everybody says aweeeeeeee~~~~ (watch video here)

Damn, now somebody tell me where I can adopt a cub?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...