Minase Yashiro

English Name: Minase Yashiro
Japanese Name: 八代みなせ (やしろ みなせ)
Date of Birth: February 3, 1985
Place of Birth: Gifu Prefecture, Japan
Place of Living: Tokyo, Japan
Zodiac: Aquarius
Height: 165cm
Weight: 46kg
Body Measurements: B:88cm W:58cm H:88cm
Blood Type: O
Hobbies: Cooking, Indonesian Language, Swimming, Basketball
Profession: Model





























Minase Yashiro, 八代みなせ, Japanese AV Idol: Facts


.Hello~ I'm Minase. I love coming online and posting in my blogs and on myspace. The internet is very fun for me. I get on my laptop whenever I have the chance and post online. I love American culture and their music. I'm a super Snoopy lover . I enjoy collecting Snoopy things. Snoopy is my childhood toy, My friends tell me I'm obsess too much about Snoopy (^_~). I do modeling and now I'm acting making a movie. Im in a movie production with Director Noboru Iguchi. He is a really great movie artist. He visions everything and loves to make scarey movies. Im still in production of the movie Kataude mashin gâru (Machine Girl). Its going to be a fun action scarey movie. I cant give too much information on the movie. I know everyone will love it~ (^_~). (Written by Minase Yashiro)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...