Lens Acquired!

I know I'm suppose to blog about the last few remaining parts of my New Zealand trips. But I couldn't help it. The advertorial has to go up first and I just can't wait to share this news with everybody.

Remember the blog post I posted a few entries back calling out for a canon lens sponsor?


Well~~~

You don't ask, you will surely never get.

And I asked.

And and and...

new canon lens


Ta da!!!!

Thank you my 10-22mm sponsor Mr Tuang!!!

We should go for Peking Duck lunch in London?!! :D


Ngeh ngeh to all haters who criticized my shamelessness.


Initially I had wanted the 17-40mm wide angle lens but after reading my readers' comments (which I always take very seriously in, sorry that I didn't get to reply all the time) on the better lens to get, and after reading and watching few reviews on the net, I decided to go for the 10-22mm lens instead!

10-22mm lens box


canon 10-22mm lens
Equivalent to the price of my 500D.


The lens managed to come in time for my HCMC trip.

And OMG I love my new baby!!! I'm using this to shoot every thing now in Vietnam. Crazy nice and clear and WIDE!!!!

Dead.


Just to show you a photo taken from this baby at LCCT before my departure.

lcct with 10-22mm lens
Casey sending me to the airport.


Look how wide the lens can capture. I can see everything!!!

*doing the happy dance*

*show butt to all haters before*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...