Back from South Africa

I just got back from the most amazing trip in my life (I think, since I don't remember when was the last time I enjoyed so much on a trip).

South Africa you rocked!!!

Jetlag sucks, just took a shower after my second 4-hr nap of the day.

Never felt clean after a long deserving shower with my loofa. Oh yea~

Fresh!



Anyway, just a short quite update on South Africa, my article about it was published last saturday if you have yet to read it.

Read it here ->

http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2010/3/27/central/5925621&sec=central


As for this great white shark photo:


Credit: Piyapong, the greatest photographer to travel with
(na, don't say I never credit you nowa)


Ok. Time to hunt for dinner. Ciao

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...