Goal to Slim Down!

Finally.

I took the plunge.

marie france card


I'm officially a weekly-visit-to-slimming-and-beauty-salon girl.

After many years of contemplation and internal struggle to fend this on my own against my own cellulite and stubborn unsightly fat, I decided it was time to screw meaningless hard-core, and probably wrong, if not illegal, way of dieting and discouraging work-out regime,

and seek for professional help guidance.

main counter


It's never easy you know, staring into the mirror year after year and realize you no longer have the same youthful elastic skin you once possess, and remember how it used to glow without lotion!

It's even more painful to see, or even feel (eep!), the indecent contour along your thighs of those awful awful orange-peel and hard-to-burn cellulite developing mercilessly all the way up to your ass.

S.i.g.h.

puppy eyes


Since when aging gracefully was easy? Those hollywood books talking about 50 is the new black should be sued, and so overrated.


So, with max optimism,

:D


I went for my first session that consisted of two treatments (lasted for 3 hours) two days ago.

fir


How did it go? Well we shall see won't we. :)

*cross all 10 fingers*


in case you're interested.

SMS For a free 60min slimming session (worth
RM380)

type MFB
NICOLEKISS Name send to
32996

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...