Millionaire to Brokeback Nicolekiss

Random photo:

my old hair


Been kinda missing my old hair lately.

But finding a lot of new and interesting hairstyle to do with my new do. Perfect timing to get my curler and creativity out. ;)

Did a fantastic do a week ago that made me looked almost like a Japanese girl, lack of petite frame gave me away. Sigh.


Three days ago I was a millionaire.

thick pile of money


Most people would be when they visit Bali.

Here's a photo of my thick pile of Rupiah, too thick to stuff into my Guess purse.

holding up my money


It's funny how some readers think Guess purse is worth showing off.

"ooo.. look. Nicole is flashing her Guess purse which I so carefully observed and scrutinized on her blog. She thinks she is so rich and all showing off her purse? I hate her for showing off a purse. Stop showing off your purse bitch!"

The comments made me laughed so hard I rolled on the floor.

Elo... Guess is worth showing off? You must've been outta your mind. It's not Juicy Couture or LV or Gucci ok? It's just freaking Guess. Everyone can own one.

Oh wait. You can't? Too bad for you then.


Landed in the land that has never been ruled before yesterday.

standing in bangkok airport
standing in Suvanabhumi Airport - Bangkok with my too-lazy-to-wear-fancy-pansy-on-plane outfit.


Got broke today.

platinum mall


After spending 5 hours shopping in Pratunam.
Shit, Bangkok is dangerous.


Just spent RM40 (400 baht) to go online from hotel room. Ouch.

What to do when you travel to a country where there's no free wifi in Starbucks.

Emo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...