Old Hair New Hair

It was very versatile with my old hair which I had my stylist to cut it half fringe.

I can split it in half, quarter partition or even side way, pair it with curls and I have brand new style every day.

This is among my favourites.

color contacts
sunlight on hair


bright orange sunlight hair


blue dress
wavy curl all the way


side view
side shot


sun light hair
side shot with smile


bright sun lit face
fuwaa, the power of sunlight!


looking sideways
other side


fake smile look
fake smile


beautiful curls
fake smile without sunlight


serious look
serious look


pretty girl
look elsewhere shot


side profile
pretend to look elsewhere


But two days ago I took the plunge and went and have my fringe cut all the way.

Introducing, my NEW HAIR.


lower camera
peeking


eye and camera canon 50D
removing camera


close up eye and bang
showing part of close up


Ok... moment of truth...
Like it or not. if you don't, well, you'll just have to wait another 4 months for it to grow back up then.


..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


profile fringe shot


Teng teng teng!

Do I look younger?



Personally I hate it. I have to make up my eyes in order for it to look even a slight bit nicer, the bang made my eyes so dull on normal days!!!

and my mom and baby are being nice telling me that it looked nice.
such liars. T_T


They also say I look less fierce. T_T

emo shot


Was I that fierce before?!

serious look


Huh? Was I???!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...