God is Love

Why can't we use the word "Allah"?

I mean, they used it in Java (I think it's Java, so said the forwarded mail).

021
(translation: God is Love)


Really, are you guys going to fly all the way there to burn that church down?


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I should update this yesterday but then I was so drowned in sleep the whole day I kinda forgot.

If you don't already know, I've been staying awake at night and sleeping in the day time. And trust me this is definitely not the English hour, I have no idea what my body is trying to adjust to, it's screwing my normal hour up.

Roar~

And making me funky at the same time.

So yea, last post about twittering in Malaysia. Add me on Twitter, because I'm like there all the time! Especially from 12am onwards these days around.

I've installed Tweetdeck on my Iphone and I'm using it almost everywhere I go. Like the phone is part of me, a limb of mine.

But for those of you who don't have Tweetdeck or Iphone or any mobile app that allows you use twitter, you can use SMS to send and receive twitter updates. Just go to Channel X and read about the package. So you won't be left out of the Twitter trend. YO~!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...