Car Accident For “Glee” Actress Lea Michele


Here’s a song Lea Michele may want to cover on an upcoming episode of Glee: The Cars’ “Who’s Gonna Drive You Home Tonight.”

Word on the Curb has it that the Broadway alum is running into difficulty on the roadways…again. Michele was involved in a fender-bender as she returned home from the show’s Hollywood set late Sunday.

“Lea was hit and notified the police,” the actress’ rep scooped to Us Weekly this afternoon. “She was not injured and is fine.”

“A couple of drunk girls hit her, got out of the car, giggled that she was famous, said something like ‘are you drunk, too?’ Then they drove off,” a spywitness adds.

It isn’t the first time Lea’s gotten in to trouble behind the wheel. Michele’s been fond of telling an amusing anecdote about how she got into a wreck on her way to her fateful Glee audition. She as left her with cuts and glass in her hair while she read for the part of New Directions do-gooder Rachel Berry.

“I hear you have to crash your car once in California before you can be initiated as a true L.A. resident,” the native New Yorker once told New York Magazine. “So for me, I don’t consider it a problem. I consider it, ‘Okay, good! Got that out of the way. Now I live here.’” “For my second audition, I got into a massive car wreck, left my crashed car in the street and ran into the audition with cuts and glass in my hair. And then on the final audition, I had the worst neck ache from the car accident.”

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...