Kirsten Dunst likes her imperfections


Hollywood actress Kirsten Dunst loves her imperfections and would never change them. The Melancholia star told British newspaper the Daily Mail: “I like imperfections. People have said lots of times, ‘Why don’t you fix your teeth?’ For me, the people I respect are like, ‘Don’t ever fix your teeth!’ “So the aesthetic I migrate to is not the mainstream aesthetic. I think that it’s difficult to grow up going to the films where things are so perfect and that’s the idea of a movie star, too. “You see the star up there and a line or a pimple has been digitally removed so you look, well, perfect.” She says even her mother Inez, had previously told her to wear make-up to cover her lips. The 29 year-old added: “My mother’s like, ‘Your lips are pale, wear some red lipstick!’ So when we go out to dinner, I’ll put on the damned red lipstick for her.”

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...