Escargots

I found them when visiting the hilltop Summer Palace of the 4th King of Thailand in Petchaburi.

summer palace on a hill
hilltop


stairs to the summer palace of king 4th
Stairs up the hilltop


summer palace
Summer Palace


lady boys
Lady boys


Ah~ What a refreshing sight,


pagoda


The view from here. See? Pagoda in the distance.


While I was browsing around the palace (forbidden to take photos inside, sacred ma, disrespectful to the royalty),

I spotted these little decalicies climbing around the corner underneath the pot.

snails group


There's not one, but a whole groupies of them!

a lot of snails


This was like a hang out joint for them. They were under every single pot.

Who eats this stuff?
oh wait. I did.

See if I can find a picture somewhere here.

escargot

Ugh. seriously. I must be crazy.


I mean, does one can actually look at these and say: "ermm... escargots." *rubs tummy*
One has to be either really blind, or really love escargots.

No, make that blind and anosmia (loss of smell).
God they smell. -.-


big snail small snail


wtf The big escargot just poo-poo on the small escargot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...