Hua Hin (Cha-Am) Part 1 : My Hotel Room

First... watch this video.




Do not scroll down until you watch the video k?

Don't spoil the fun, be a good sport.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So as you may see from the video.

This was my room!!!

four poster bedroom


Haha, finally, after going through so many places, here, here, here and here.
I finally arrived in Hua Hin! :D

couch


bathroom


four poster bed


From Richard's DSLR camera,

grand pacific hotel room


I hate it when I get a room all to myself. Especially when it's a super fancy room. Makes you feel lonelier. I want my baby!


Btw, I found out what's outside my balcony.

At first I thought it was the night view of Hua Hin,

hoho... It was WAYYYY better.

Check out the view I discovered from my balcony in the morning!

grand pacific Sovereign


Say Hello to Hua Hin!

grand pacific_verticall


You know, this is part of the reasons why I love travelling.


ps// I swam in that pool the night before. Tee hee

ps// Read Part 2. and Part 3.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...