Miley Cyrus Dad Wants Family Back Together


Miley Cyrus' father, Billy Ray, says he is working with his family to get back together.

"It is very important to me to work on mending my family right now," Cyrus, 49, told People in an exclusive statement.

Billy Ray had moved to his farm in Tennessee last fall and filed for divorce from Tish, his wife of 17 years.

Recently, in an interview to GQ magazine for its March issue, Billy Ray had said that he wished Disney channel's "Hannah Montana" had never happened because "the damn show destroyed my family."

He had also blamed Miley's handlers for the teen star's frequent derailments.

In his statement to People, Billy Ray, who is now back in LA, admitted his remarks to GQ magazine were "explosive, and unintentionally so."

"My family is the most important thing I have, and we are working together to make sure our future is stronger and healthier," he said.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...