Pregnant Alyssa Milano ‘kept awake by trips to the bathroom’


Alyssa Milano has revealed that her unborn baby is already keeping her up all night. Appearing at the premier of Hall Pass in Los Angeles on Wednesday, she explained to People, “I feel really good but I’m not sleeping great because of the many trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night. “So, I don’t know. I feel good, but if there’s a time I feel like I need to slow down, I will.” She added that choosing what to wear has become easier since falling pregnant. “I’m not as body conscious or concerned with the way I look,” she said. “It’s more about what’s going to be comfortable versus what looks flattering. It’s a whole different world that I’m enjoying a lot.” With her first trimester out of the way, she said that she is planning to start preparing for the baby soon. “Everyone says don’t do anything the first trimester, because God forbid something happens,” she said. “So, I haven’t really done anything. I’m going to New York to do a part in New Year’s Eve, and I’ll be back home in three weeks, so I figure I’ll start then.”

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...