Justin Bieber's Twitter Talk with David Letterman


Justin Bieber plugged the Late Show to his 7 million Twitter followers during an a sit down with the show host David Letterman on Monday night, January 31.

"I'm hanging out with my Dave at @late_show we need to get him twice as many followers!' Bieber tweeted.

Letterman, a bit at sea over the Twitter phenomenon, wasn't sure what The Biebs' tweet would accomplish.

"You want me to twitter you?" Bieber asked.

"What do you mean twitter me," Dave responded appearing to become uncomfortable.

When Bieber, 16, told him that he would let his fans know he was on the Late Show, a confused Letterman responded, "If people are watching, they know that you are here."

Bieber further befuddled the 63-year-old by telling him that he was in the 11th grade at school.

"What is 11th grade? Is that sophomore in high school," Letterman quizzed.

"I don't know," Bieber responded. "I am Canadian."

Bieber appeared on the Late Show to promote his 3D concert film 'Never Say Never.'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...