Vanessa Minnillo not ruling out a baby before her wedding


Vanessa Minnillo isn’t ruling out a baby before her wedding to Nick Lachey and said ‘things happen’. The 30-year-old star got engaged to Lachey, 37, in November and said she isn’t planning anything at the moment. Speaking about a baby, she said to PEOPLE: “Things happen. And if a blessing comes before the wedding then that’s exactly what it is, [a blessing].” She added: “I would love to have children and work. I definitely don’t want it to slow me down. I’m always going to be: ‘Go, go, go.’ And I’m going to be pregnant, fat and happy through it all.” Minnillo said she looks to Reese Witherspoon for inspiration. She said: “I think she’s amazing. She’s a strong woman who can manage her two babies and still be a talented actress as well an ambassador for her causes.”

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...