Khloe Kardashian Losing Weight is My Biggest Struggle


Khloe Kardashian has admitted that her weight is her ‘biggest lifetime struggle’. The reality star, who is regularly the subject of pregnancy rumours thanks to her fluctuating weight, said that she can’t help but be affected by the criticism she receives. “My weight is always going up and down. I’m always fighting that,” the 26-year-old said during a video blog. “I feel like no matter what I do, I never look good enough to everybody else. “That’s been a struggle that I think I’ve gotten a hold of, not caring what other people think. But as much as I say that, other people’s words eventually come and do hit you hard. “I think my weight is my biggest lifetime struggle. It’s not the biggest thing in life, but it does get you down sometimes.”

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...