Anne Hathaway Harper’s Bazaar Magazine Aug. 2011

Anne Hathaway is taking the high road about her ill-feated Oscar co-hosting stint with James Franco. The awkward duo received one of the worst critic thrashing to date when they stood in as emcees of Hollywood’s biggest night last winter.

“In the grand scheme of things, I got to have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity,” Anne tells Harper’s Bazaar Magazine August issue, on newsstands July 12. “I met great people, wore beautiful clothes. And I got to put on a show. I don’t see a downside. Anyone who disliked my personality probably disliked my personality before the Oscars.”

Hathaway On Boyfriend Adam Shulman: “So far, it’s worked out great. Which has its wonderful side, of course, but also it was exhausting, and sometimes it would freak me out. Mellow doesn’t always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life.”

On Working Out: “I’ve always thought that skinny was the goal, but with this job I also have to be strong,” says Hathaway, who is rigorously preparing for her role as Catwoman in Christopher Nolan’s Batman: The Dark Knight Rises by working out five days a week and an hour and a half of dance.

On Fashion: Anne “feels like the luckiest girl in the world when I get to wear all these glamorous clothes,” but away from the red carpet, she’s more of a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...