Lauren Conrad & Kyle Howard Split


Luren Conrad and her boyfriend of three years, Kyle Howard, have decided to split.

"Sources close to the now ex-duo confirm that the breakup was a mutual decision and that no third parties were involved." E! reports.

The 25-year-old reality TV actress, fashion designer and author of fashion books had been dating 33-year-old My Boys actor since 2008.

Though the couple was often spotted together at Hollywood events, Conrad kept her romance apart from her reality TV show, The Hills, unlike in the past.

"By the time I had met Kyle, I had already perfected my 'double life,'" she told Seventeen in 2010. "There was my TV life and my real life."

Earlier this year, there were rumors of the couple being engaged, but Conrad's rep refuted the report: "This is totally false." the rep told Us magazine.

Conrad was recently hired as columnist by Forbes online magazine. She justifies her enviable position of "celebpreneur" columnist in her first column:

"Many of you are probably wondering why you should take a person like me seriously as an entrepreneur. For me, it's pretty clear: I run two clothing lines, two web sites and a book franchise on top of directly managing my brand and endorsement deals. I've made a career out of allowing cameras to capture my personal life but that doesn't make me "just another reality star" looking to start a clothing line. "

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...