Disney Character Dim Sum



Staying in Disneyland was so awesome!



I love the feeling of waking up in a theme park!! Nothing beats living in fantasy, except living in fantasy!



A week ago I checked into Disney’s Hollywood Hotel in Hong Kong Disneyland. It’s my first time staying in a Disneyland hotel, was super excited.



me and minnie in disney hotel





One of the best parts of living in Disneyland was to have your meals shaped like Disney characters!!



Mickey Dim Sum! Exclusive lunch only in Cyrstal Lotus.



mickey dim sum





The food was so precious it took every will in my body to take a bite!



Of course I couldn’t resist snapping like a million photos with the dim sums in Crystal Lotus.



piggy and alien pau

Little piggy ‘pao’ and the Alien from Toy Story!

Or as stated in the menu: Little Pig Barbecue Pork Bun & Little Green Men Pork and Vegetable Bun






eating piggy

Nom nom on little piggy





piggy ears

Playing with little piggy’s pink ears





alien pao

Green alien is a vegetable ‘pao’ – didn’t like the taste. But so cute!

Did you notice I pluck out the middle eye? Now it’s a normal two-eye alien.






cyclops alien pao

Now it’s a Cyclops alien!





I literally have to dissect the paos in order to really take a bite into them. It felt a bit carnivorous to eat them straight like that.



eyes and ears

Ears and eyes, and one antenna.





Near the end of the menu I was served a bear bear pao as dessert. It’s red bean paste inside.



bear bear pao

With Mickey jellies!

Menu: “Duffy” Steamed Lotus Red Bean Puree Bun & Chilled “Mickey’s” Red Bean Honey Pudding






bear bear on my head

Bear bear pao FTW!





This bear was so cute I felt like a mad killer eating it.



So I did a shoot imitating a mad killer, complete with crazy eyes.



stabbing bear bear pao





crazy eyes

Mad killer: “Muahahaha!”

Bear bear pao: “Help~!”






More photos of other food served and restaurant:



mickey soup

Double-boiled Chicken and Conpoy Soup in Petite Coconut





caramerilized pear with pork belly

Red-braised Pork Loin stuffed in Whole Chinese Pear





crab fried rice

Fried-rice with Tasmanian Crabmeat stuffed in Whole Crab Shell





golden crab





mickey jellies

Chilled “Mickey’s” Red Bean Honey Pudding





hk disneyland crystal lotus





crystal lotus menu





me in disneyland hotel lotus restaurant







More on my stay at Hong Kong Disneyland next!

Read the previous post here if you haven't. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...