Emma Watson Seventeen Magazine Aug 2011


Stylista Emma Watson practically grew up on the set of the Harry Potter movies – so it’s no surprise that the former child star was shot by Cupid for the first time on set!

Turns out mini-Hermione used to get mayjah butterflies over co-star Tom Felton, who plays Draco Malfoy in the wizard series.

“He was my first crush,” Emma tells Seventeen Magazine in an interview for the magazine’s August issue. “He totally knows. We talked about it – we still laugh about it. We are really good friends now, and that’s cool.”

While Tom is in a relationship these days – Emma is still having a tough time finding Mr. Right.

“I’m so impatient – It’s one of my worst traits,” she explains. “If I want to see someone, I want to see them, and if I don’t, then I don’t. My friends are always telling me I have to play hard to get because I’ll pretty much say to a guy, ‘I like you – let’s go hang out. But my friends are like, ‘You can’t do that! You have to string this guy along.’ It’s a nightmare. I definitely haven’t figured it out yet.”

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...