Cameron Diaz embraces Ageing


Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz is looking forward to turning 40 because she ”embraces” getting older.The 38-year-old beauty feels much more “fulfilled” in her life now than she did in her twenties and can”t wait to pass the milestone birthday of 40, reported Femalefirst online.I love getting older. In my twenties, I wanted to be in my thirties. Now I”m not afraid of my forties. The other day this kid of 22 asked if I was afraid of 40. I was like: ”Don”t be afraid, son!””Life is so much better as you get older. You”re liberated from so many things. I feel stronger, more capable, more fulfilled than when I was 29, 30, 35,” Diaz said.The ”Bad Teacher” star, whose romance with Alex ”A-Rod” Rodriguez has been the subject of speculation, is happy to have never married because it makes ending a relationship much easier.”I think every relationship is like a marriage. You commit yourself, your lives are joined. I”ve been married four or five times but thank God you don”t have to get divorced. You say: ”Okay cool, see you later. I”ve got my house. Have you got my golf clubs?”” she said.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...