Selena Gomez Defends Steamy Romance with Justin Bieber


Selena Gomez defended her steamy public romance with Justin Bieber saying she has a right to her own life, during an appearance on Fox & Friends in NYC Wednesday morning, June 29

The 18-year-old Monte Carlo star was reacting to a report in Newsweek that her good girl Disney image maybe tarnished now by some of the new material being published and her love life with 17-year-old Canadian heartthrob Justin Bieber.

"Well, it's the first time I've heard that. My opinion is that I have the right to live my life and I feel like I've done a very good job as my position that I've been put in," she told Fox News hosts.

She added, "I should be able to grow up. I have finished with Disney channel, but that does not mean I want to completely disown the fact that I have a younger generation looking up to me, I guess. In a way, I feel like I've done the best I can and that's how I am. If I make my family proud and if I make my fans proud, that's all that matters to me."

Cutely enough, Selena was accompanied to Fox studios by Bieber, who stayed backstage, for her TV interview.

Selena appeared on the show to plug her new film Monte Carlo and her new album When The Sun Comes Down.

Probed about her relationship with Justin Bieber.

"It's just nice to have someone who knows what you're going through," was her reply to if Justin was a friend or more than a friend.

Asked if she and Bieber talked about her show Barney And Friends, Selena responded:

"I talk about it all the time… You all talk about it in every interview. I love it. I definitely got picked on all the time, but it was awesome."


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...