Julia Roberts Taking Sewing, Piano Lessons


Hollywood actress Julia Roberts, who has three kids with husband Danny Moder, is taking sewing and piano classes to keep herself busy.

“I’ve started sewing classes recently. I made some big pillows for the kids and some really simple pants for Danny. I’m also taking piano lessons with my kids,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

“In your 40s, you’re supposed to learn new things so your brain doesn’t turn to mush. So now I’m practising piano scales,” she added.

Roberts said she had failed to “appreciate” the spare time she had earlier in her career.

“I must have had bags of spare time before I had children but I don’t know what I did with it and I didn’t appreciate it. But it’s such a terrific trade-off.”

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...